he W76P consists of Yealink W56H DECT Handset and Yealink W70B IP Base Station.
Also compatible with W73H, W59R, W53H and W56H DECT handsets.
The Yealink W76P - consisting of the Yealink W56H DECT Handset and Yealink W70B IP Base Station- - provides an exceptional wireless phone experience for small to medium businesses and similar environments.
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 handsets
- Up to 10 VoIP accounts
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Up to 6 repeaters per base station (RT30)
- Handset selection for receiving call
- Handset and number selection for placing call
- Paging, intercom, auto answer, dial plan
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conference
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, silence, DND
- Caller ID with name and number
- Anonymous call/Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward: Always/Busy/No Answer
- Speed dial/Voicemail/Redial
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
The W56H is a stylish, easy to use handset with a large color display and intuitive user interface. Providing up to 30 hours of talk time (400 hours on stand-by), it has the power to work as hard as you do!
Using the secure DECT Protocol, the W56H has a wireless range up to 50 metres indoors and an impressive 300m outdoors - giving you the freedom to work on the move. Connect your favourite headset via the 3.5mm connection or use the full duplex speakerphone for handsfree communication.
The W70B IP base station connects to your IP network and each W70B base station can support up to 10 W56H handsets, up to 10 VoIP accounts and up to 20 concurrent calls.