The Nortel 1220 IP phone is an intermediate level desk phone suitable for moderate levels of phone activity. This multi-line phone with its anti-glare, 143x32 pixel display brings data and voice to your desktop by connecting directly to the LAN through an Ethernet connection.
- Multi-line IP phone which supports up to 4 programmable feature keys, 8 fixed keys, and 4 context-sensitive soft-label keys
- 143x32 pixel display with anti-glare technology allows for multiple viewing angles in a variety of lighting conditions
- Flexible navigation - Four way navigation cluster with Enter key
- Integrated headset and speaker phone
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC, minimising costs by allowing a single cable drop to support both the phone and collocated PC
- Power options – 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) or local AC power