The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station CP-7937G combines' state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit
- Support for a third-party lapel microphone kit
- New larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)