Cisco 8845 IP Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 delivers affordable entry to HD video communications. It's ideal for knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, and executives. It's also well suited to shared workspace environments
Cisco Spark Phone OS provides flexible deployment options for the 8845, whether Cisco on-premises, from the Cisco cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
The 8845 will also support third-party hosted call control service.*
Key features of the IP Phone 8845 include:
- Easy-to-use, one-touch 720p HD desktop video
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Wideband audio for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, 5-inch, widescreen color display for navigation and interaction
- Choice of wired and Bluetooth headsets from third party vendors**
Simpler and More Cost-Effective Administration
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 8800 Seriesand IP Phone 7800 Series