Note: The current price for this product is an estimate, we suggest asking for a quote or getting in contact with us for more information.
The Cisco 8841 phone supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling, Session Description Protocol (SDP), IPv4, and IPv6. Optimized for use with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco 8841 phone is a modified version that connects to your network like any other 8841 phones. The difference is the addition of Positive Disconnect On-Hook Security. The phone also allows the on-hook security features to be engaged while in a call providing enhanced “Hold” and “Mute” security.
Speakerphone functionality in DTD-8841-06 and DTD-8841-07 is enabled on the device and is protected with the on-hook security of the positive disconnect electronics but can be administratively disabled in the Unified Communications Manager.
The 8841 can also be ordered with the microphone removed or the speaker disabled.
- Retains OEM Profile
- 5” high resolution widescreen VGA color display
- Supports a built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for PC connection
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades
- Supports 10-line appearances through Enhanced Line Mode feature
- The speakerphone function is enabled in DTD-8841-06 and DTD-8841-07 and protected with the positive disconnect on-hook security. It can be administratively disabled via the Unified Communications Manager.
- The headset port is enabled and protected with the TSG on-hook security. Any 8841 compatible wired headset may be used. Wireless headsets are not approved for use.