Avaya 9620L IP Phone
The Avaya 9620L is a full-featured IP telephone made for the everyday phone user. It provides 3 line appearances and supports up to 12 call appearances or features.
- 3.45" backlit display
- 3 line appearances supporting up to 12 call appearances or features
- 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
- Built-in two port Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports wideband audio codec
- Built-in headset interface
- 9620L vs. 9620 - The Avaya 9620L is a low power consumption model (Class 1 PoE device). It has the same functionality as the original 9620 but does not have a USB port or adapter interface for adjuncts. It does not support SIP protocol.