Avaya 1150E IP Phone
The Avaya 1150E phone is a Gigabit-Ethernet supported phone perfectly suited to ACD environments and the IP Contact Centre. This multi-line phone with its high-resolution, graphical display, integrated USB port, and dedicated agent and supervisor fixed keys gives the user flexibility in navigation and interaction, ensuring your Contact Centre is as efficient and cost-effective as possible.
- Multi-line IP Phone which supports 12 programmable feature keys, 12 fixed keys, and 4 context-sensitive soft-label keys.
- An additional 7 fixed keys with built in LEDs dedicated to IP Contact Centre agents including: In-Calls, Not Ready, Supervisor Listen/Talk, and Emergency
- Optional supervisor configuration allows for up to 7 fixed keys including: Observe Agent, Call Agent, Display Agents, and Answer Emergency
- Backlit, high-resolution, pixel-based screen with adjustable foot stand allows for multiple viewing angles in a variety of lighting conditions
- Flexible navigation – Integrated USB port supports standard mice and keyboards, allowing for simpler application interaction and general navigation
- Supports Bluetooth® headsets with its integrated Bluetooth® 1.2 audio gateway
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC, minimising costs by allowing a single cable drop to support both the phone and collocated PC
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, accommodating multimedia, PC-based applications.
- Power options – 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) or local AC power
- Rich user experience - Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers