Nortel i2002 IP NTDU91 Phone
The Nortel i2002 NTDU91 IP phone is a stylish desk phone suited to all office environments. This multi-line phone with its 4 line x 24 character LCD display brings data and voice to your desktop by connecting directly to the LAN through an Ethernet connection.
- Multi-line IP phone which supports up to 4 programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys, and 4 context-sensitive soft-label keys.
- 4 line x 24 character LCD display
- Flexible navigation - Four way navigation cluster
- Integrated headset
- IP Call recording to accurately gauge employee performance
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC, minimising costs by allowing a single cable drop to support both the phone and collocated PC
- Power options – 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) or local AC power