Nortel 2033 IP Conference Phone
The Nortel IP Conference Phone 2033 is ideal for managers, executives, and office administrators. It is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone which is ideally suited for conference rooms of small-to-medium size and managerial/executive offices. The 2033 IP Conference Phone is directly connected to the LAN via a 10/100 BaseT Ethernet connection, offering simplified management and reducing the time and cost associated with moves, adds, and changes.
- Exceptional coverage - 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Easy to read display - Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys - Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services
- Three soft-label keys - Easy-to-use navigation
- Rich user experience - Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic clarity technology supports simultaneous natural conversation in conference settings..
- Power Options - 802.3af Power over Ethernet module or local AC power.