The Nortel 1140E IP phone is a Gigabit-Ethernet supported desk phone ideally suited for management and knowledge workers. This multi-line phone with its high-resolution, graphical display and integrated USB port gives the user flexibility in navigation and interaction, ensuring your organisation is up to speed with the demands of the Web-centric world.
- Multi-line IP Phone which supports 12 programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys, and 4 context-sensitive soft-label keys.
- Backlit, high-resolution, pixel-based screen with adjustable foot stand allows for multiple viewing angles in a variety of lighting conditions
- Flexible navigation – Integrated USB port supports standard mice and keyboards, allowing for simpler application interaction and general navigation
- Supports Bluetooth® headsets with its integrated Bluetooth® 1.2 audio gateway
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC, minimising costs by allowing a single cable drop to support both the phone and collocated PC
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, accommodating multimedia, PC-based applications.
- Power options – 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) or local AC power
- Rich user experience - Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers