The Nortel 1110 IP phone is a desk phone suitable for all office environments. This single-line and user-friendly model with its high-resolution, graphical display brings data and voice to your desktop by connecting directly to the LAN through an Ethernet connection.
- Single-line IP phone which supports 8 fixed keys and four context-sensitive soft-label keys
- Backlit, high-resolution, pixel-based screen with adjustable foot stand allows for multiple viewing angles in a variety of lighting conditions
- Flexible navigation – Four way navigation cluster with Enter key
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC, minimising costs by allowing a single cable drop to support both the phone and collocated PC
- Power options – 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) or local AC power
- Rich user experience - Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers