Mitel MiVoice Video Conference Phone
The MiVoice video conferencing phone makes conferencing easier than ever. Seamlessly turn an audio conference into a virtual meeting without the need for a third-party service.
You know the value of face time and team collaboration, but does the thought of going through all the trouble of setting up a videoconference make you feel as though it’d be easier to just travel to a meeting instead? It doesn’t have to.
Videoconferencing is as easy as making a phone call with the MiVoice Video Phone (formerly Mitel UC360 Collaboration Point). There’s no need to plan ahead or use a third-party service. In fact, you can even initiate a videoconference or collaboration session midmeeting, when the occasion for impromptu brainstorming and idea sharing often arise.
The device’s in-room presentation capability allows for easy sharing of documents through a variety of methods, including cloud-based services. Or, you can collaborate with remote parties by connecting to a Web-based collaboration session using the built-in Web browser. That means there’s no need to interrupt discussions or schedule another meeting in order to share visuals.
Perhaps the best part is that deployment is as simple as setting up any other IP/SIP phone.
• Seven-inch back-lit, high-resolution, color, multi-touch screen display with brightness controls
• Built-in four-party video conferencing bridge
• Embedded Picsel SmartOffice Suite that enables the ability to view / modify PowerPoint®, Word, Excel®, and PDF files
• Support for full multimedia being sent to remote participants
• Built upon open, standards based protocols & codecs - SIP, H.264 Baseline & High Profile
• Array of 16 microphones located around the appliance allow for 360-degree sound pickup from up to 12 feet away
• Compatible with MiVoice Business, MiVoice MX-ONE, MiVoice Office and MiVoice Border Gateway