Cisco 8865 IP Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is a great fit for small to large enterprises seeking advanced, high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications and affordable entry into HD video communications. It is ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared workspace environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience.
Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Easy-to-use, one-touch face-to-face collaboration with 720p HD desktop video
- Exceptional clarity in video and VoIP communications with wideband audio
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module for simplified dialing and expanded status detail
- Choice of options with wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Cisco on-premises, hosted and Webex Calling provide flexible deployment options
- Cisco Expresswaygives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWisereduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Easier administration of software updates with the Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 8800 Seriesand the IP Phone 7800 Series