Cisco 7936 Conference Phone
Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 combines state-of-the-art speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. It features a pixel-based LCD display, which exhibits the date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialled, and feature and line status.
- Standard business telephony features—Includes call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference (“ad-hoc”and “meet-me” conferencing, park, and pick up).
- Feature updates—Facilitates Cisco Unified CallManager software upgrades along with advances in system capabilities.
- Full-duplex operation—Permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room using state-of-the-art acoustic technology.
- Integrated keypad—eliminates the need to receive and place calls on a separate telephone.
- 360-degree room coverage—A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small-to-midsize conference rooms or offices.
- Single cable design—Reduces clutter on the tabletop by combining a single cable from the power interface module (PIM) cable with network and power.
- Simple to install—Configures easily with Cisco Unified CallManager.
- Freedom from special end-user training—Works like a regular telephone.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for auto address configuration to the IP network
- Cisco Discovery Protocol for Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 to Cisco Catalyst switch port discovery—Provides powerful protocol for E911 services, phone tracking, and asset/theft management.
- Auto configuration of phone number, software images, and personalized settings—Simplifies installation, reconfiguration, and future feature enhancements such as Web browsing capabilities.
- The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 uses a single 10/100BaseTx Ethernet LAN connection to the network via a RJ-45 cable interface.